My goal is to create a holistic space for everyone to get healthy and find healing inside and out so they can find their unique significance and be a light to others.
I am a 200hr certified Yoga Instructor through Yoga Alliance® and did my training through the Yoga Online School®. I have my Group Fitness Instructor certification through Revelation Wellness®
Helping people of all walks of life live their happiest, healthiest life.
- Self-Love – The number one goal is to help people find their significant value and worth in themselves, as they are today.
- Affordability – Offering wellness services that anyone can afford.
- Authenticity – Working to be honest about our struggles while actively striving to let go of our adaptive selves. When we can get back to our original design and find who we were created to be, we find freedom and are truly able to share our gifts with the world.
- Empathy – Everyone’s story matters and everyone who walks through our doors should feel accepted, heard, understood and seen. Want to nurture this environment and help others extend this gift as well as receive it.
- Inclusivity – All are welcome in our space – every person matters and holds value.