Promoting a vibrant local marketplace
The Cheney Merchants Association is a group of business owners, organizations, and community leaders working together to promote a dynamic marketplace in Cheney. We work together to:
- Promote our members’ businesses
- Build relationships
- Facilitate activities that assist or educate business owners
- Promote activities that enhance the community
The Cheney Merchants Association is open to all storefront, home-based, and non-profit businesses and organizations in Cheney. Individuals interested in business affairs and promoting Cheney are also welcome to join.
Benefits of Membership
Why join CMA?
- You’ll have an enhanced business listing in the Directory of the cheneymerchants.org website.
- Your business listing will be featured in rotation on the Directory home page and will be listed at the top of directory search results.
- You can offer promotions linked from your directory listing.
- Your events will be featured in site ads, our Stepping Out email, and on social media.
- Network and share ideas with other CMA members.
- Be part of community event sponsorship.
- Be part of shared print media promotions.
- Learn about local, county, and state business and legislative activities affecting business.
- Even if you can’t make it to our monthly meeting, we’ll keep you up to date on the latest news impacting your business.
- Meet new friends and socialize at CMA meetings and events
The Cheney Merchants Association works in partnership with Eastern Washington University, the City of Cheney, and the Cheney School District.