Everyone is invited to the Cheney Book Club. Read the books, then join fellow book lovers at the library to listen and share your thoughts. Experience the adventure of books you might not have discovered on your own and remember: there aren’t any right or wrong responses in literary interpretation—just difference of opinion!
- January – Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
- February – Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- March – The Big Necessity: The Unmentionable World of Human Waste and Why It Matters by Rose George
- April – The Circe by Madeline Miller
- May – Becoming by Michelle Obama